Re: [TR] TR3: doing w/out extra legroom?

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3: doing w/out extra legroom?
From: William McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 18:45:42 -0700
I bought my first TR3A in 1960.  I was 6' 3" and still remember that
I needed to keep the seat forward a little from the full back
position to reach the pedals comfortably.  The size 11's presented no
room problem.  You should do fine with your stainless map pocket!
Regards, Bill

<snips here and there>

===     http://www.vtr.org