Re: [TR] Rear brake line "straps" TR3

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Rear brake line "straps" TR3
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 18:26:31 -0800
Jerry Van Vlack wrote:
> I stand by my comment, it was unnecessary to reply such as this reply.

Well gee.  I keep bailing wire stored on both vehicles for repairs and I
use bailing twine all the time around the house (comes free with the
hay).  Both items will solve the person's problem and do it for free.
I've only used tie straps for electrical harnesses but I do know that
the white ones get brittle & break over time.

I was replying abut a cheap material I know about and use.

TeriAnn

===     http://www.vtr.org