[TR] inner sill affects TR3's door gap

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Mark Macy Macy's Garage
Subject: [TR] inner sill affects TR3's door gap
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:58:53 -0500
Hello,
I think I am starting to get the message that:
I might as well first install the inner sill on my TR3 to 'tack-it' and
resolve all door gap/alignment issues.  Then proceed with installing the
floorpan- right? Am I gettting it right?  Besides, having the floorpan out
will enable me to weld a better joint on the A & B post.  -right?

I think I had been under the impression that the floorpan installation might
affect these gaps.  Am I wrong about that?

Thanks,
Paul

===     http://www.vtr.org