Re: [TR] TR List

To: tr4a2712@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR List
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:26:32 EDT
In a message dated 10/18/2006 5:28:24 PM Central Standard Time,
tr4a2712@yahoo.com writes:
> In any case, to answer this question: After losing
> about 1/8 on my 3 1/2 achers of woods &ALL my
> odermental trees to the 'Act of GOD', I would have to
> answer this question as: "an oil free engine bay!"

Glad you survived.  That was quite a storm, even by your standards.  You know
if Dallas was hit with two feet of snow they would have been shut down till
Easter.

I was in Wausau, Wisconsin back in the 1989-1990 time frame and they were hit
with an early, heavy snow like this and the trees still had their leaves and
limbs started falling.  My quip was that where I came from the trees only lost
their leaves!

Cheers

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org