Re: [TR] Luggage Rack

To: tr4a2712@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Luggage Rack
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 13:20:04 EDT
I haven't checked out the dimensions on this product, but there is a
no-drill trunk mounted luggage rack offered on e-bay. Check out Item number:
4539763270. They offer sizes to fit BMW Z3, Miata, Porsche Boxster and Mercedes
 SLK.
Perhaps someone can look into the dimensions and report back whether any
would fit a TR6. If nothing else, a great model after which to design your  own.

And once again, I highly recommend a piece of duct tape under any clamps or
rubber supports placed on a painted surface.

Steve
'72 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org