RE: [TR] blasphemy I say

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] blasphemy I say
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 09:12:54 -0700
> How can there be TR2 rotors when none were ever equipped that way?

Yes, of course Lou.  I know that, I'm sure John does too.

My point was that eBay sellers frequently; through either ignorance, malice or
apathy; list their parts incorrectly.  eBay is simply not a credible source as
to what was original.

In the case of the TR2 rotors, I wrote to the seller asking if he was certain
they would fit my TR2.  He wrote back that they were exact replacements for the
originals.  I never heard from him again after I pointed out that TR2s never
came with disc brakes, but he also didn't update the auction.

Caveat Emptor
Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org