[TR] Webers, Mariposa Fuel Pressure Reg

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Webers, Mariposa Fuel Pressure Reg
From: David Brady <dmb993@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 21:12:26 -0400
Folks,

Someone on the list once said that the Mariposa Filter King
fuel pressure regulators use a diaphragm that is not compatible
with current fuel formulations - I'm beginning to believe them...

The Facet Red Top electric fuel pump that I'm running delivers
6.5 to 7.0 psi. I've been told that DCOE Webers, I'm running
triples, like to have 2.5 psi or so, hence my Mariposa fuel
pressure regulator. I may try running my Webers directly
connected to the fuel pump. Can triple Webers handle 6.5psi.

Anyone out the on list land know what the current draw (amps) is
for the Facet Red Top - I'd like to know what I should fuse
it at.

Thanks,
David Brady
'68 TR250