Re: [TR] TR3A Valve Cover Seal

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Valve Cover Seal
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 20:13:26 -0400
Hi Terry,
I use the technique that was on the Buckeye Triumph site (no longer posted).
Cork gasket, use silicone to attach the gasket to the valve cover. Let set
overnight. Then attach to the engine dry. Used this on my TR6 valve cover
and sump pan. No leaks 3 years later. I'll use the same technique on the 3.
Alex