Re: [TR] Oil Pressure Banjo

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Oil Pressure Banjo
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 21:40:55 -0400
Hi Terry,
The banjo bolt attaches to the lower oil filter housing bolt. Looking at it
from the side of the engine with the oil filter pointing toward the rear, it
is the bolt bottom left. Remember that there are two copper washers. One
thin and one thick. The thin one goes on the side of the banjo bolt facing
the engine. The thick one on the outside next to the acorn nut.
Alex