RE: [TR] SPAM at the end of each Triumph Digest

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] SPAM at the end of each Triumph Digest
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
You are probably correct that a lister's email has been hijacked and is
spamming the triumphlist (probably along with every other email address in that
person's computer).   It appears to only be coming through the digest.  It also
appears to be HTML coding that the team.net converts to mime format (same as
when someone on the list tries to send an attachment or other HTML to the
list).  I think it would be easy enough to set up a filter on the team.net
server to bounce back (reject) any incoming email from any lister that contains
this type of content that these examples contain.   Or alternatively, identify
the lister's email address that is originating this and block it from the list
until that individual gets their PC sterilized.

  -Greg H