[TR] SPAM at the end of each Triumph Digest

To: "Triumphs Digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] SPAM at the end of each Triumph Digest
From: "Lanoway, Brian" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:45:39 -0500
It looks like the team.net server needs a spam filter.  It appears that many
of us on the Digest are getting a final message of garbled text sent by
someone unrelated to our list.  Although I can't tell what the message is ,
the author and topic listed do seem spam-like to me.

It would be interesting to see if those of us not on the digest, but receiving
individual list mailings, are getting similar spam as individual mails from
team.net.

It's hard to grasp how pervasive spam is these days.  The IT department in our
company filters out 50 to 60,000 spam messages each day!  Unfortunately, it
looks like our List is now infected.

Mark B - we're all assuming that you're working your way through this....

Brian Lanoway
1973 Triumph TR6
Winnipeg

===     http://www.vtr.org