Re: [TR] Re: TR6 light switch

To: "don spence" <dkspence@telus.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: TR6 light switch
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:39:02 -0400
Hi Don,

When my switch on my 4A died a few years ago TRF sent me the universal
replacement which was the TR 6 switch. Differences are the 4A has a chrome
stalk and the 6 is covered with a black plastic tube. So my answer would be
yes. In my case the failure was accompanied by some smoke escaping. Big melt
down internally. Got the smoke replaced and all's well.

JVV