RE: [TR] TR4 convoy in Colorado

To: "Steven Newell" <steven@newellboys.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] TR4 convoy in Colorado
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:15:39 -0700
> I can't recommend the Valvoline synthetic, though,
> because it's already been discontinued. I bought a few quarts at Pep
> Boys on sale -- the label on the bottle says "new" and the tag on the
> shelf says "clearance."

I'm reasonably certain that is just because Pep Boys is no longer carrying
it ... part of their continuing program to get out of the car parts business
I guess.  My local store already has more junk than car parts; go-carts,
chain saws, boom boxes and so on.

Kragen and AutoZone still have Valvoline synthetic.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org