Re: [TR] TR brake upgrades

To: triumphs@consolidated.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR brake upgrades
From: "Phil Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:44:51 GMT
Ken:
      You may be recalling an article in Moss's British Motoring magazine
sometime last year regarding installation of their "Big Brake Kit" for
TR4-250-6.  Four calipers with cross-drilled and slotted rotors, etc.   The
article was basically a reprint of the installation instructions, with lots of
pictures.  Their kit is in the latest catalog, part #586-718.  I bought the
kit for my TR6, but haven't yet installed it. This help?
Phil Bacon, GCBSCC, South Florida

===     http://www.vtr.org