[TR] RE: speedometer calibration

To: "Triumphs Digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] RE: speedometer calibration
From: "Lanoway, Brian" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:24:19 -0500
On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 Randall wrote:

"Note that "recalibration" is only to the original calibration.  I don't know
of any vendor that will try to change the calibration ... they all say to
use a ratio adapter instead."

Does anyone know where I could get a 'ratio adapter' for a TR6 - and if so,
where - between the speedometer and overdrive - would it be installed?

My local speedometer calibration shop blanched and said they wouldn't know
what to do with a TR6 - they didn't have any adapters for vintage cars.

Thanks much in advance.

Brian Lanoway
1973 TR6
Winnipeg