[TR] Uphostery snaps and tool question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Uphostery snaps and tool question
From: MCMEGANUTT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:59:19 EDT
Hi folks,
           I have an opportunity to cherry pick thru an upholstery shops
hardware and tools. The gentleman is retiring after 60 years of business and
countless cars and boats. He has quite the collection of hardware and tools for
snaps and such and says he has a bunch of British car items. I was wondering if
the list could tell me what it is I should be looking for, ex: someone
mentioned Tenax snaps, and possible lead me to pictures of the hard to find
styles
and, rare or discontinued items for LBC's upholstery stuff. This guy has alot
of
junk as well as I'm sure good stuff.
Thanks for any and all assistance.
Fred