Re: [TR] GT6 Questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] GT6 Questions
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:04:40 EDT
In a message dated 6/8/2006 3:30:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lists@fusion.hopto.org writes:

> I was under the impression that the change over from Mk1 to Mk2 was mid-68
> meaning that there are '68 Mk2's.

I have a GT6+ titled in Ohio as a 68.  Jim did such a good job describing the
differences that there is not much I an add.  The 70 GT6+ and Spitfire MK 3
have unique rear tail lights for the one year only.  They are hard to find.
Frame rust where the front suspension bolts on can be a problem.
Cheers,
Darrell
68 GT6+
70 Spitfire MK3