RE: [TR] Lucas ignition problem?

To: <zoboherald@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Lucas ignition problem?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:38:40 -0400
Andy,
When you say the coil seems quite warm, how warm do you mean? My coil is
always hot after running the car and I figure it's due to it being mounted
to the engine block via a metal mount. To me it feels like the coil's metal
case is the same temperature as the engine block. The top part (non metal)
of the coil is much cooler then the sides.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org