Legends of Motor Sports

To: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Legends of Motor Sports
From: JmyB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:40:25 EST
     Recently in the wee hours of a near sleepless night (close to Seattle)
the Speed network showed the 1962(?) Alpine Ralley including significant
footage of three TR4's. The TR's were also singled out as a group with trophies
for
winning their class.

     30 years ago those roads would have been a challenge to one's manhood.
That night the film raised my spirits. I hope anyone else needing a lift caught
the action (and not my cold). Hug your Triumph today. And Merry Christmas.

     Jim Bosley,       74 Tr6

===     http://www.vtr.org