2006 Triumph List Calendar

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2006 Triumph List Calendar
From: Kurtis Jones <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:08:12 -0600
Everyone,

Here's the link to the 2006 Triumph List Calendar I worked up:

http://www.members.cox.net/sandraj123/2006_Triumph_List_Calendar.pdf

I'd like to apologize to all of you who sent me wonderful pictures
that I was unable to use.  I'd especially like to apologize to those
of you that I had previously told would have their picture included.
Unfortunately, some of the pictures just turned out to be too low of a
resolution to use.

In the end, I ended up using the first 12 pictures I received that
were of a suitable resolution.  If anyone's interested, I'll try to
make a screen saver that includes all of the photos.

Enjoy!

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas