Re: TR4 flat fan: parts flying off?

To: "Steven Newell" <steven@newellboys.com>,
Subject: Re: TR4 flat fan: parts flying off?
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:35:51 -0400
I lost about a third of one blade about a year ago. Fortunatelly, a club
member had another so I just switched it out.  Probably something owners
should check on a regular basis. I was lucky, evidently the piece went
"down" when it broke off and not up into the hood or sideways into the inner
fenders.
Tom