Life is a Triumph

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Life is a Triumph
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 09:12:04 EDT
List at Large

I have spent the morning on various correspondence with Listers. It dawned on
me that I am very fortunate. The Triumphs are fun but it is the triumph
People that make the difference

I have been involved in British cars from a very early age, in a geographic
area that is not exactly full of them.

My first son, Sean, was wrenching on a TR4A at a very early age, and both of
my sons are very good drivers and have vintage credentials.

Sean runs at Blackhawk on Sunday and I know he has an eye on the Family
Fastest Lap (held by me). I hope he does it. In addition, his three children
will
be camping with us at the track, and I get to be "Papa Joe". And my triumph
Friends will be there, too. The ones that didnt go to Grattan to race, that is.

I have two nice TRs and they are legacy cars to my sons. I have no concern
about the future of those cars.

Enough for this Maudlin Moment.

Joe