Re: A show of hands, please

To: Kurtis Jones <tr4driver@gmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A show of hands, please
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 05:27:54 -0700 (PDT)
<SIGH> I would have, except the Stag had a blow out last weekend - no damage to
the car but I need to replace all the tires to be sure it doesn't happen again.
 I guess it's true what they say about not using tires more than 5 years old -
I had no evidence of dry-rot and good tread, but the right rear tire just blew
out the sidewall while cruising down a straight road.

Raymond