Re: Compression test - arguments

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Compression test - arguments
From: drewfrink@mac.com
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:01:09 -0600
On Aug 16, 2005, at 9:32 AM, ZoboHerald@aol.com wrote:

>Joe, Randall, et. al.: Somewhere along the thread, I think we all got
>distracted
>and ended up in a classic apples v. oranges debate. I'm pretty sure the
>original
>thread concerned a "currently running" engine.

I didn't realize my question would spark such a heated debate. :-) I sincerely
hope no one got offended by the proceedings. I certainly value the advice and
opinions of all of you!

My engine actually has been running for a while, and seems strong. I was mostly
curious about the compression, and like a good American male, wanted to go out
in the garage and play with my new tools. It's been very informative to read
along though.

-Drew

--
Andrew Frink