Re: VTR 2005 Event Results / Awards

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 2005 Event Results / Awards
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:26:40 -0500
Or try running a Spit in FSP.  I usually finish dead last in whatever
class I get PAXed into at the local SCCA region, but the same car and
driver won the VTR 2005 Modified class for Spitfire.  And on stock
wheels and tires too!  The SCCA is not a great place to AX an old
Triumph if you want to win trophies.  But I sill go to every local
event I can because I am still learning stuff and I am still having a
good time.  That's about all I think I could ask for.

John

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =