Re: VTR 2005 Event Results / Awards

To: dncullig@us.ibm.com, tr3driver@comcast.net
Subject: Re: VTR 2005 Event Results / Awards
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:18:54 EDT
In a message dated 8/15/2005 8:49:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dncullig@us.ibm.com writes:

You  think MODIFIED in VTR is tough?  Try FP in SCCA!

No kidding!
I autocrossed my TR8 in ES with the local SCCA Region for a couple  years -
only once came within 2 seconds of the class winner - but won the  S8 class at
VTR nationals in those 2 years - one of those wins came 2 weeks  after I
finished 9th of 9 cars locally - the older your car is, the more  unfairly
classed
it is by the SCCA - i wish they had an indexed "Vintage" class  for older cars
- but this year I've run the TR6 in the "Tire" class and done  better (i love
that HS pax factor)

Cheers
Jack Mc