TR4 Master cylinder thread

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Master cylinder thread
From: "V8TR4" <v8tr4@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 03:47:43 -0700
Hello everyone,

I was hoping someone knew the thread of the brakeline fitting on an all
stock 64 TR4 CT24k.

I have a stuck piston in the master cylinder of my TR4. I want to hook up my
compressor to it to try and blow it free. I may have already ruined it
though. I was tapping it against my anvil and wound up breaking the bottom
of the body. Very disappointing to say the least. I think it can be saved
with some sanding to remove any fractures. If someone has a MC they are
willing to sell I would be interested.

I notice that the local Kragen auto supply has brake rebuild kits listed for
TR's on thier computers and on the web as thru www.partsamerica.com. The
brand is Beck/Arnley. Is this a good brand? Should I order instead from one
of the TR specialty suppliers?

Thanks
Oliver