Re: Powder Coating at Home

To: pfischer@rmi.net
Subject: Re: Powder Coating at Home
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:14:36 -0400
Pat,

Had the thought occured to me I might have done just that.  You will be
surprised at all the uses you can find for a bench grinder when it is
just sitting on your counter.  Of course there were probably times when
restoring the TR6 got in the way of simple household chores like doing
the dishes.  Like the times I was using the sink to clean the grease
from various parts.

No garage, no wife, no problem.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley