VTR autocross photos available and photos wanted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR autocross photos available and photos wanted
From: "pethier@isd.net" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:15:11 -0500
I have some autocross pictures that might be of interest to
folks who ran.  I have a ton of static shots from the
concours and such, but you probably took your own.
On-course shots of you autocrossing may be harder to come
by.

Here are the convention numbers of cars I shot on-the-hoof
at the VTR autocross at Rockford Speedway.   I have several
pictures of some of them.  I will be happy to email you the
pictures of your car.  If you publish them anywhere, please
give photo credit to Phil Ethier and mail me a copy of the
publication or give me the URL of the web site.

019
021
046
101
111
115
168
172
183
184
210
213
218

Here are more cars whose convention numbers I cannot see in
the pix:

green-yellow TR6, rollbar, blue open-face helmet, license
apparently MA FOX

white TR3, red interior, white half-helmet, no number
showing, no luggage rack, chrome wire wheels.

Tim and Ann Buja in the TR8, number on top of hood where
nobody could see it

green GT6, license apparently MKI GT6

Again, if anyone got my TR4, number 093, white with wire
wheels and luggage rack, silver open-face helmet, please let
me know.

1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,
1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net http://www.mnautox.com/
http://www.lotuseuropa.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=philethier