Re: Mystery bracket from Spitfire

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery bracket from Spitfire
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:11:04 -0000
Sorry if this is repeated, forgot to edit the squiggles at the end which
supposedly stop the message getting through!

Hi Eric
I believe the bracket is the one that fits under the middle bolt on the
manifold to downpipe joint on the exhaust, the return spring for the
throttle linkage, the bit with the cable connection and the spindle and
forks hooks through it, or more correctly the extension rod for the spring
hooks through it, the spring end attaches to the bell crank hole.
I know, clear as mud, a pic would be easier, but I cant draw well either!
8-)

Graham.