Re: New 1/43 models

To: Greg Gelhar <ggelhar@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: New 1/43 models
From: Jim <cartr4a@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:18:28 -0800 (PST)
The new 1/43 scale Vitesse models are nice.  The Spitfire MKVI and the GT6
MKIII are as detailed as the Sunstar 1/18 scale models.  They are being
produced in limited numbers, and seem to be more available in Europe.  They
only way I was able to get a few was on ebay. There are several Spits and GT6's
there now.  If interested, you can see photos of these models on my Triumph
diecast page...

http://www.geocities.com/britishiron2000/models.html

Jim
'67 TR-4A
'68 GT6

Greg Gelhar <ggelhar@earthlink.net> wrote:
To all 'Listers',

After searching for many months, I have found Triumph Spitfire 1500 and GT6
models in 1/43 scale. These are by Vitesse and are listed as new castings
in their 2004 insert included with a new purchase. Each is available in
several colors and the detail is good but they are right hand steering.
http://www.sunstartoys.com/european.php?page=1&&s_name=triumph

Can anyone forward this to the Spit List? I am not a subscriber.

Greg Gelhar
1973 TR6
1980 TR8
Osseo, MN