RE: TR6 exhaust systems (eventual return of LBC content)

To: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>, "'Jim Barbuscia'" <jimbar@centurytel.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6 exhaust systems (eventual return of LBC content)
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:04:53 +0000
------------- Original message --------------

>> But - now I'm 52 and and I installed a Falcon SS system, and I think it
>sounds
> OK, but it could be better. I've always liked the sound my dirt bike makes,
>and
> it has a Supertrap muffler/spark arrestor. Has anybody done this to their
>car?

My Supertrapp experience is not positive. I have a pair of them on my TR6, and
they sound fine, but the engine has been strangled by them. An engine that once
revved willingly to 6200 now struggles to get past 5000. I have been watching
this topic with great interest, as I want to get the Supertrapps off of my car
this winter.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
63 TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58