RE: * Using your Tach as a Speedo *

To: "Wayne Brazinski" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Subject: RE: * Using your Tach as a Speedo *
From: "Brian Sanborn" <brian.sanborn@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:39:56 -0400
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Wayne,

I have attached an Excel spreadsheet that shows all the speedo
and tach numbers for std and overdrive... as well has a
tire/speedo chart and a TR power curve chart.

Since the list won't allow attachments...  anybody else will have
to email me if they want a copy

Brian Sanborn
Groton, MA

double the first to digits of the RPM - so 3,000 equals 60 mph,
and 4,000
equals 80.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/vnd]