Re: sway bars

To: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sway bars
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:25:49 -0700
Addco's web site has a table with all the model numbers and their Triumph
application, it's at
http://www.addco.net/products/triumph.shtml

Be careful when ordering from JCWhitney.  They shipped me the TR4 bar with
the TR3 model number and they couldn't figure out how to correct the
problem. This was a while ago so they may have corrected the problem and
they did take it back, no problems there.  I contacted Addco and they
arranged to sell me one through one of their dealers, pretty close to the
JCWhitney price as I recall..

Bob