Tr3a

To: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Tr3a
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:28:52 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net i54LUVgs019942
Message text written by "David Templeton"
>But, (isnt there always a but in these conversations), about 1 in 20
stops at a stoplight causes the idle to either drop to almost stall or the
idle drops to 1200 and simply stays there.  My thought on this was a
sticking something in the carbs now since everything else has been gone
over or rebuilt, ideas?  In the meantime I will enjoy the top-down
driving.
<

Perhaps the vacuum advance mechanism is sticking.  (Just a guess)  Or you
might check the throttlw shafts for looseness.  If the holes are wallowed
out the plates may not be closing in the right position all the time.

Good luck

Dave Massey