Re: unasked-for progress report

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: unasked-for progress report
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:13:44 -0400
On 28 Jun 2004 at 9:21, Robert Roberts wrote:

> Hey Muller:  After reading (and reading) about the tribulations of
> transmission removal you seem to have forgotten to enlighten your
> readers on the cause of the chattering; or is there part two to this
> saga.  I wonder if the transmission mount is the culprit?

Well, I can't enlighten anyone yet because I don't know the cause!  I

can't see it being a mount issue because I can't see why that would
cause noise in only 1st gear and not the others.  Still, I'm open to
suggestions.  The rear mount may be inline for a good inspection
anyway.  Details at 11...

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@pop.rcn.com