classic siting

Subject: classic siting
From: "Glenn Coughenour" <gecoughenour@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:03:34 -0400
I had a real treat yesterday.  I was at a local diner in Wayne, PA and a
chap pulled in driving an immaculate Bristol 400.  Unfortunately I didn't
get the opportunity to chat with him and compliment his fine automobile.  I
did manage to not drool on it while checking it out.  It was a beautiful
burgundy [or carmine for TR owners] with light tan leather interior.  Except
for some wrinkles in the leather [no obvious cracks] it looked like new.

Glenn C

1959 TR3A TS31684L [in total frame up restoration]

1960 TR3A TS64803L [driving, but needs work]