CLUTCH HYDRAULICS

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: CLUTCH HYDRAULICS
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:28:24 EDT
happy  easter everyone

I was planning to  rebuild  the  clutch hydraulics on my  71 tr 6, but
rebuilding may  not  be practicul.The mast piston has some  movement  but  the

exterior of  it  has  corroded so i  think i  will  definitely replace it. i
do
 still  hope to  rebuild  the  slave since its construction makes it  a
little more  bullet proof. i  want  to  replace the  flexible portion of  the
line
 between  slave  and  master the original  looks  like  junk  moss  has  an
original  type but  don t  think  i  want  that, a aftermarket not  sure  if
it  is better made  if  so  that  would  be a good  choice, and  a braided
steel line  but  the  price is a little bit  ouch  for  that. i m sure  the
braided is  the  best  but  is  the  aftermarket one better construction  than
original?? and  has any found  a local  supplie  for  u joints i  have  a web
page that  list  possible  replacemen t joints  but   was  wondering if  some
one bought  them a napa or  some where and  knew a part  number  TIA

jason  71 tr 6