Re: Victoria British Clutch rebuild kit

To: Ryoung@navcomtech.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Victoria British Clutch rebuild kit
From: AOH9999@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:44:48 EST
I had this same problem. I was able to slide the cylinder in so that it
bolted to the car through the back of the brackets instead of the front. (ie
putting the back through the bracket instead of the front). It actually fit in
perfectly, and I was able to drive the car for a while with this setup with the
only effect being that the clutch grabbed at a different point. However, I
eventually ended up using the new parts of the clutch cylinder to rebuild my
old
one.

Josh

73 TR6