Re: Clutch Options for 1296 Spit-Problems

To: TR250Driver@aol.com
Subject: Re: Clutch Options for 1296 Spit-Problems
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:11:48 -0800 FILETIME=[BF4AC870:01C40AC9]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Darrell

Go with a modified stock clutch. I think Kas Kastner addresses it in his
book. You should still be able to use the aluminum flywheel which ought to
give the wheelspin you desire. Good luck with your racing efforts!!!! You
will need to tell you wife though, unless you want her lawyer demanding half
the Spit....

Cheers,

John Matthews

>Not exactly a street Spit here, rather a purpose built Autocross car.
<snip>  My
>wife is also getting nosey on what I am doing so I got to be cool.
>
>Cheers,
>Darrell

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/