Re: honda site, now super cars

To: "don spence" <dspence@oanet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: honda site, now super cars
From: "John Peacock" <mnypitgarage@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:22:59 -0400
Not 300hp here, and it is funny looking.  Not really all that impressive
performance at all.  We had a 1988 Celica Alltrac that would have waxed
these specs.  Probably fun to drive just the same. Would like to see the
lateral g forces with the all wheel drive. Track Performance:

      0 - 60 Acceleration (sec):  6.3
      1/4 Mile (sec @ mph): 14.9@90.0
      60 - 0 Braking (ft):  115
      200 ft. Skidpad (g's): No Data