Re: Subject: "How to Improve Triumph Tr2-4A" --Has it been released yet?

To: CarlSereda@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Subject: "How to Improve Triumph Tr2-4A" --Has it been released yet??
From: BigOldWumper@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:19:12 EDT
Yup, I'll definitely be ordering Kas's book as well. I also recall there was
another book of a similar concept a published few years back, regarding
alternator conversions and such--does anyone remember this book? I can't
remember
the name of it but I think you could buy it in the TRF catalog. Not sure if
it's
still published. Any recommendations of other good TR books to have for
someone doing a restoration?
-Sean