Re: Subject: "How to Improve Triumph Tr2-4A" --Has it been released yet?

To: BigOldWumper@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Subject: "How to Improve Triumph Tr2-4A" --Has it been released yet??
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:59:16 EDT
oops Sean - I had no idea Williams did another book.
I will be very interested in finding out more about it. I wonder if it can
top Terry Hurrells info in the MossUK 'Performance Catalogue' or advice from
Neil Revington at RevingtonTR...
ps; have you seen the publication Kas Kastner is making available tomorrow?
seems hard to pass up!
<A HREF="http://www.fot-racing.com/";>Friends of Triumph Website</A>
www.fot-racing.com/
--------------------------------
Thanks for the response Carl. I do have the book "How To Restore Triumph
TR2-4A," by Roger Williams, but am interested now in his new book, "How to
Improve
Triumph TR2-4A." I just checked Amazon.co.uk, and while they do not say
specifically that it has not been released yet, it does say:
Availability: usually dispatched within 4 to 6 weeks. Please note that titles
occasionally go out of print or publishers run out of stock.
By this I am assuming that they do not have it in stock yet either, however,
it also says:
Paperback 144 pages (14 August, 2003)
So it looks like it has been published, I guess it just hasn't made it to the
shelves yet. Guess I'll just keep waiting, couldn't imagine it should take
4-6 weeks to hit the shelves though...
-Sean