Re: Good Beer, Now Favorite Beer Survey

To: "John Peacock" <mnypitgarage@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Good Beer, Now Favorite Beer Survey
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:03:11 -0400
Cc: "Ian Clough" <mc_ian@yahoo.com>, "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, triumphtr4@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h6BLGkOo009619
Message text written by "John Peacock"
>AND I am so tired of asking what they have for import and
having them tell me they have Sam Adams.  Last I checked that was brewed in
Boston and that is still part of the USA isn't it?<

Not only that, but checking carefully the label on a bottle of Guiness and
sure enough it is imported.  From Canada.  it appears that they have
reformulated the stuff for "American tastes" and set up a brewery in Canada
so it can sport the "Imported" label.

Still better than "yellow beer."

Dave

Oh, obligatory LBC content.  The weather turned briefly cooler and less
humid so I drove the TR8.  This weekend I will get the AC reinstalled.
Then I'm set for the stroll down to VTR.