Triumphs Only

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs Only
From: Joe The Bro <jbbrozm@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:32:26 -0700 (PDT)
I too have to agree with Bill. When I lived in Livermore,
CA., I use to get parts from Triumphs Only and never had a
problem. I now live in Washington and two weeks ago I called
Wayne to get a replacement starter motor for a TR4A. Two days
later it was on my doorstep, and the starter works a lot better
than the old one. Thanks for the service Wayne.

Joe Brozman
Snohomish, WA