RE: Photo Album from Ken: Take a look at the Great Race in St. Louis

To: <kdahman01@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Photo Album from Ken: Take a look at the Great Race in St. Louis
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:25:15 -0700
Cc: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ken,

Thanks for sharing!!

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3
Scottsdale, AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of
kdahman01@earthlink.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 8:56 AM
To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Photo Album from Ken: Take a look at the Great Race in St.
Louis

To all you vintage car lovers out there,

This is an OFOTO album of photos, which I took on June 23, 2003 when the
Great Race came to St. Louis Union Station for an overnight stop.

For you Triumph fans, the TR3 pictures are at the end of the series. For you
AACA folks, your meat and potatoes are shown throughout.

I hope that you will enjoy seeing the photos.

Ken Dahman
1959 Triumph TR3-A
1965 Porsche 356 Cabriolet