Fwd: FW: Because I am proud to be an American

To: lawsuit@classact-lawsuit.com, bob_fellers@hotmail.com, CaptainMel@MSN.COM, GKittle352@aol.com, lakeinfo50@lakeinfo.com, FLEPARD@mar-test.com, poseart@MSN.COM, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: FW: Because I am proud to be an American
From: MRobe33243@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 13:38:33 EDT
From: Mrrforrent@aol.com
Full-name: Mrrforrent
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:52:43 EDT
To: MRobe33243@aol.com

From: <landj@floodcity.net>
To: "Marty Roberts" <Mrrforrent@aol.com>, "Stevie"
  <stevebrauer@aol.com>, "KCJ" <Kyrre.Johnson@fema.gov>
Subject: FW: Because I am proud to be an American
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:32:51 -0400

     I don't know who put this together but, they deserve a lot of credit.

Osama Bin Laden, your time is short;
We'd rather you die, than come to court.
Why are you hiding if it was in God's name?
Your just a punk with a turban; a pathetic shame.

I have a question, about your theory and laws;
"How come you never die for the cause?"

Is it because you're a coward who counts on others?
Well, here in America, we stand by our brothers.

As is usual, you failed in your mission;
If you expected pure chaos, you can keep on wishing
Americans are now focused and stronger than ever;
Your death has become our next endeavor.

What you tried to kill, doesn't live in our walls;
It's not in buildings or shopping malls.

If all of our structures came crashing down;
It would still be there, safe and sound.

Because pride and courage can't be destroyed;
Even if the towers leave a deep void.

We'll band together and fill the holes
We'll bury our dead and bless their souls.

But then our energy will focus on you;
And you'll feel the wrath of the
Red, White and Blue.

So slither and hide like a snake in the grass;
Because America's coming to
kick your ass!!!

Keep this email going. PASS IT ON

                      K E E P    I T   G O I N G  !!!!!

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image001.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image002.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image003.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image004.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image005.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image006.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image007.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image008.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image009.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image010.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image011.gif]