Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: Fast Tranny pull... rebuilt! FIXED!

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: Fast Tranny pull... rebuilt! FIXED!
From: <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:51:16 -0400
Yep...it's fixed.   I test fitted nearly 10 synchro
rings on the 2nd gear. None, even those with clearance,
would grab tightly. So I swapped the 2nd gear itself
out of my spare 4 speed.  All of those same synchros
fit snuggly on the newer gear.
So the box is all back together ready to go back in.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@gouldfo.com
www.teglerizer.com