Raccoons, Squirrels, no LBC content

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Raccoons, Squirrels, no LBC content
From: "William Scherer" <scherer_william@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:30:34 -0700 FILETIME=[F575F5A0:01C30363]
Hello List
  Whenever I have killed some critter, I always eat it if possible.
Squirrels, snakes, and raccoons have ended up on the table at my house.  I
draw the line at Mustelidae and mice, because of smell and haunte virus
respectively.  I feel that if life must be taken, it should not be wasted in
a garbage dump, but should feed other life.  One of those circle of life
things.  To go a bit further with the ideal, and the pelt is in good shape,
it can be tanned.  I have done so, have a look at
http://www.primitiveways.com/ or
http://www.primitiveways.com/foxtan/Tanafox.htm
   Bill in San Jose
  54 TR2