Re: Gauge repair

To: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gauge repair
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:29:27 -0500
  The best bet I've seen is rubber or plastic tubing small enough to fit
in place of the original stuff. Since it's hollow, it crushes into place
more easily than a solid rubber piece (like an o-ring).

I'm not sure where you'd get it, maybe small vacuum tubing at an auto
parts store? I've got rolls of stuff, leftovers from God knows what old
companies I worked at in the past.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph